GEMS Girls’ Clubs is a place to belong, and at club, girls are welcomed into a vibrant community of mentors and peers who genuinely care about them. GEMS is an exciting, safe environment for girls to learn about God, His Word, and His world. Girls in club are organized into small groups with one leader (counselor) for every six to eight girls.
At club, girls in second through eighth grade will:
- Develop a lasting relationship with Jesus Christ
- Foster a relationship with their leader (counselor)
- Make new friends and share in a caring small group
- Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
- Find answers to challenges they face every day
- Learn what it means to be an activist for Christ
- Participate in service projects that make a difference in others’ lives
- Cultivate important life skills through badge activities
- Enjoy dynamic singing and creative movement in a large group setting
- Make meaningful crafts that encourage others
GEMS is an acronym for Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior. Our vision is to see girls around the world actively and enthusiastically expressing love for God and others – girls equipped, motivated, and passionately engaged in living out their faiths.