EDUDEO MINISTRIES: Come be a difference-maker and help build a classroom at either El Shaddai Christian School in Nicaragua or Presbyterian Day School in Belize. EduDeo Ministries is sending HANDS Teams from February 17-27, 2020 to Nicaragua and Belize – and we want you to join one of them! For more information or to sign up, contact Carol Speelman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or John (289-527-0003, email@example.com).
LONDON CHRISTIAN HIGH
- London Christian High invites the entire community, and your friends and families, to our Celebration of Learning & Choir Concert evening on Thursday, June 6th, 2019 beginning with a concert at 7pm. This open house event presents an opportunity to talk with students about their learning experiences this semester, see beautiful projects, hear about how students are developing a sense of God’s purpose in their lives. For more information, please see www.londonchristianhigh.ca or contact the school at 519-455-4360. Food & refreshments will be available.
- The Spring Membership Meeting of the London Christian High Society will be held on Thursday, May 23, 2019 in the atrium at London Christian High. The meeting begins at 7pm. Everyone is welcome to attend. Together, we'll hear an update of student learning at London Christian High as we seek to glorify God through education. Contact the school office with any questions.
- On Thursday, May 30th the grade 9 Geography class from London Christian High will be holding an "pop-up" coffee shop. For one night only, we will be open from 4pm to 8:30pm at 138 Thompson Road, London, Ontario. We would love for you to come to our fair-trade LCH blend of coffee and locally sourced sweet treats! Bring your own mug for a discount!
- Everyone is invited to celebrate the 2019 Graduates of London Christian High! The graduation ceremony is on Friday, June 21, 2019 at North Park Community Church (1510 Fanshawe Park Rd E, London, ON) beginning at 8pm. Join us as we celebrate these graduates and what God is doing in their lives!
- A reunion for the London Christian High class of 1979 is being planned for July 21, 2019 at Springbank Park. If you were part of the graduating class of 1979, please contact Nancy at 519-280-9046 for more information and to RSVP.
- Registering for Fall 2019 @ London Christian High: Registration is open for the 2019-20 school year. We're very excited about welcoming new students to our school and growing in community together! For more information, explore our website: londonchristianhigh.ca or connect with Gabriella at 519-455-4360 ext. 231 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book a tour. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Summer Volleyball Camp: With spring finally making its appearance, we know that summer is just around the corner and so is the 2019 London Christian High Volleyball Camp on August 12-16! Volleyball Camp is open to students going into grades 6-9 this fall. Registration is open now at: http://londonchristianhigh.ca/event/lch-volleyball-camp-2019/ Sign up today!
STRATHROY COMMUNITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- Celebration of Learning and Capital Campaign Launch:The students of Strathroy Community Christian School invite you to an exciting evening that will showcase their year of accomplishments. The Celebration of Learning event will take place Thursday, May 30 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. You will love the wide variety of student-led activities taking place throughout the school. Everyone is welcome! Also at this event Strathroy Community Christian School’s Capital Campaign Committee will be making important announcements regarding the building project and speak more about the exciting times ahead for students and staff at our school. For more information, please contact Strathroy Community Christian School at 519-245-1934 or email@example.com.
- Strathroy Community Christian School’s TOUCH A TRUCK is Back – Saturday, June 8! This annual family-favourite event is going to be amazing once again, with tons of trucks, two bouncy castles, face painting and much more. It's happening for only four short hours from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Admission is only $5 per child, free for adults and children two and under. See you at Strathroy Community Christian School!
- Crowdfund Christian Education #GoFundSCCS Our month-long Spring Drive ‘crowdfunding’ campaign is going very well – we’re seeing a big increase in community supporters contributing via e-transfer. Please give today using your phone – send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and use ‘School’ as your security answer. (Please also send an email with your name and contact information.) Thank you in advance for your generous support of Strathroy Community Christian School!
WE ARE WORSHIPPERS TRAINING CONFERENCE: This conference for worship music and tech teams on Saturday, June 1, will feature a day packed with inspiring and practical teaching, to better equip you in your ministry involvement! Whether you are a worship director or team member, paid staff or volunteer, you will benefit greatly from excellent content presented by qualified and talented personnel. We hope you can join us! To register click here.
CHRISTIAN COUNSELLING SERVICES: Counselling Presentation Series – The final counselling presentation will take place on Saturday, May 25, 2019 @ 7:30pm. Please note the change in date. Counsellor Julie Stahle will be speaking on "Anxiety and the Body". Counselling seminars are being hosted at the Pilgrim Canadian Reformed Church, 266 High Street, London, Ontario. Cost is $10 per person. For more information, please contact the Christian Counselling Centre at 519-652-2770 or email@example.com.
The Christian Counselling Centre is excited to announce that we will now be offering financial counselling in our Lambeth (London) office. Financial counselling provides clients with financial education and assists them in developing effective money management skills. Clients can receive individual or couple counselling, including assistance with budgeting, and support in setting financial goals and addressing debt. Our financial counsellor, Aileen Pennings, is an Accredited Financial Counsellor, Canada (AFCC). Clients can book a financial counselling appointment via the appointment scheduler on the CCC website (www.christiancounsellingcentre.ca/book-a-session.html), by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-866-833-2741.
FAMILY OUTREACH ONTARIO: Statistics tell us that alcoholism and /or drug abuse affects 1 in 3 families. Are you one of the three affected? If you are, find out more by calling 1-888-809-0464 or visit www.familyoutreachontario.com . Confidentiality guaranteed.
LIBERTAS MALE CHOIR - HANDS ACROSS THE OCEAN 2019 TOUR: In concert together with the Groot Mannenkoor Nederland forming a combined choir of 120 voices! Directed by Martin Mans and accompanied by Mark Brandwijk. Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at Redeemer University College; Thursday June 6, 2019 at The Cathedral Church of St. James, Toronto. All concerts begin at 8:00pm. Reserve your tickets today! (Also available at the door) www.libertasvoices.com, 905.522.0001, email@example.com