FALL MINISTRY START-UP: During the month of September a number of our regular ministries will start up again. Check out what's going on below:
- WonderKids: Our regular season will start September 8 for children turning 3 in 2019 up to kids in grade 5. We are currently recruiting new teachers and helpers.
- GEMS Girls Clubs will start their year on September 19 with their annual B.A.R.F night - Bring A Real Friend. Check out the GEMS page on our website to register your girl for this fun club. If you are interested in spending Thursday nights with an awesome group of girls as a counsellor or helper contact the office.
- Cadets, our ministry to boys age will begin their season on September 19. For more information contact Harvey Beishuizen
- Common Ground, our post high-school student and young adult group will have their first lunch after worship on September 22. Look for more information forthcoming on that.
- Collective Kitchen: Our first kitchen of the year is on September 6 from 9am to 1pm. If you would like to help volunteers are always encouraged! Also, please remember to save your 500ml containers (margarine, yogurt, sour cream, etc) and bring them to church to be used y our program participants.