Beginning this Sunday, we are excited to provide two ways to worship with Talbot Street Church. The first is to join our 10:00 am live streaming of our worship gathering for those who wish to participate from home. A link will be sent out by email or you can find the link in the banner of our homepage. The second option is to gather with us at the church for worhship. To do this safely and in accordance with The Ministry of Health's recommendations for religious services, please read the following:
- Pre-register through the link that will be provided in each Ministry Minute or on our website. This will provide us with contact tracing information if the need should arise.
- Masks or visors are mandatory.
- If you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell, we ask that you join worship online at home until your symptoms have resolved.
- Enter through the main (front) atrium doors or, if needed, the accessible (north side) atrium door, and check in at the welcome desk.
- Use the multiple hand-sanitizers throughout the church facility as needed.
- Sit in designated areas and maintain 6 feet between families in the same row.
- During singing, masks need to be worn, with the exception of the worship team on stage.
- The province allows for fellowship time; however, we will not be serving coffee before or after worship.
- We want to set a good example of a church functioning during COVID, so we ask you to be especially mindful of physical distancing after the service when you are socializing.
- Limit washroom use to two people at a time.
- Children’s Ministry and nursery childcare will not be available until at least October.
- During worship, the atrium will be an alternate place to view the service, offering a less formal place to worship.
We believe that the church is the body of Christ. We believe that we need to be with others to carry on our Christian walk. We believe the Christian life is not meant to be done alone. So, while large group worship may not be what you feel comfortable with right now, we encourage you to join others in a small group setting if possible.
We ask for grace and flexibility as protocols will continue to change and evolve.
We pray that you will experience God’s love and grace for you in worship, whether live or online, and that you will continue to grow in your faith journey.